Monday, May 8, 2017

Always read

Hello again, lovely human beings,

you remember I told you about that gym I went to? No? Go read my blog. You'll find out about it. Yes?  Ok, then I'll make the story short: I overdid it.

For a longer version you can simply continue reading.

So... I did my usual workout routine, which consists of 40 minutes of running, 30 minutes of cycling and 30 minutes of rowing. We, Martians, like our cardio.

But then I made a grave mistake.

I took a course without reading the description.

It turned out that it was a cardio boxing training, CardioBoX, at a high difficulty level, lasting for 45 minutes.


Let me tell you; the guy didn't go easy on us. No, no. He made sure we hop and punch and dodge as if our lives were on stake and not just the rhythm of the music playing in the background.

The music didn't matter anyways - I could only hear my two hearts beating in discord most of the time. One in the rhythm of music and the other one in the rhythm of my actual movements.

Basically, I've been stuck in my room for 6 days now and only today was I able to move again - to walk on my own two feet without producing screams or grabbing any even remotely stable objects on my way to the toilet.

So, dear humans, the lesson of today's post is: READ THE DESCRIPTION.

One day it could save your life and not just your  muscles.



I just want you to take care of yourselves.

Well... Until I decide to raze your planet.

Sincerely yours,
Neluna

P.S. Mind I just say the course was excellent. And I had a blast. I'll be coming again, but this time - prepared.